Garnier Skin-Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller

I adore this product. It has been a staple in my daily makeup (the very little that I wear) for quite some time now. In the hot Florida summer this lightly moisturizing product is great for rushed mornings. There is a tint to it which should conceal slight discoloration under the eye, allowing me to skip under eye concealer all together. Now, I don't have dark circles (just puffiness and some "I didn't sleep well--ever" darkness). This product helps take care of the puffiness and dryness in the eye area. Retailing for about $13 USD it nears the department store range while still being considered, and available in, drugstores.

If you don't have extreme darkness under the eyes and are fair to medium in skin tone, you might want to check this product out. It's a time saver and easy to throw in the purse for touch ups during the day. Here's the official description from the Garnier website:

    Over time, lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear.
    Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller is right for you if you want to instantly correct the appearance of dark circles and brighten the skin around your eyes:

  • Dermatologist tested for safety

  • Opthalmologist tested

  • Gentle to skin

  • Allergy tested

  • Non-greasy
Have any of you used this before? How do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. I've been using cream for my dark circles under eye and it really works for me but I'm glad that there's a roller now for dark circles. I think its more easy to use.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird