Blavia Skincare

As a native Floridian, I like to highlight local products and places in my blog.  I always welcome the idea of South Florida companies contacting me to check out their goods, so I was excited to get an email from the folks at Blavia Skincare.

Blavia Skincare sent me their Contour Moisturizer to review. Skincare is very important in Florida. The heat and humidity can wreak havoc on the skin and change the way the skin absorbs product. Thick, creamy lotions work best on the feet to keep them flip-flop ready--otherwise, you feel like an oil slick throughout the day. You won't have that issue with the Contour Moisturizer.



This light lotion with a clean, "spa" scent, is loaded with amazing ingredients for your skin. Vitamins A,B, C, and E, as well as green tea and grapeseed extracts keep the texture light while providing a nice dose of moisture. The key ingredient in this product is hydrolized marine collagen. This ingredient provides moisture and preserves elasticity in the skin and allows for quick absorption.

My mother has become a huge fan of this lotion. Her skin drank it right up! She said she could feel the lotion working--and she's not big on products. I would say this lotion is great for all skin types.

Click here to view a list of places where you can purchase Blavia Skincare's Contour Moisturizer, both in South Florida and online.


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird