My Golden Globes Style Icon: Olivia Wilde

I'm not too much a fan of these kinds of posts. It's almost as if bloggers are required to talk about awards shows. I promise not to talk about anything I'm not sincere about, but I had to mention Olivia Wilde. She either has amazing taste, a wonderful stylist, or both; but Olivia Wilde is my favorite on the Golden Globes Red Carpet. She always wears the most gorgeous dresses. They are always different, but somehow seem to match her personality no matter the style or color. Let's take a look...

Here she is in her emerald glory (and a lovely bump) at last night's Golden Globes. What a stunning gown by Gucci! See, ladies? You can still look sexy without showing off everything you've got--even when you are pregnant!


I love Ms. Wilde's sense of style. A few years ago, she attended the 2011 Golden Globes in what has become my favorite "awards show dress" ever. 


There she is, wearing a dress by Marchesa that reminds me of a galaxy of millions of glittering stars. Do I really need to elaborate on how stunning this dress is? I just can't get over it. Even my mother knows what I refer to when I mention "the dress." Just wow...


Ms. Wilde wore this lavender Reem Acra gown at the 2009 globes. I believe this look received mixed reviews from the "fashion police" but I found it to be very feminine and fun. I can't wait to see what she will wear to the Oscars if she attends the ceremony.

Who is your favorite Golden Globe style icon?



No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird