My Favorite YouTube Channels

A lot of my clients get makeup tips from YouTube--and I'm totally fine with that! The only problem is that some of the gurus with the most subscribers (and most popularity) don't necessarily offer the best information for you all. So, I decided to make a list of some of my favorite YouTube channels. Please bookmark this post as I will be adding to it frequently!

Hair

Lilith Moon
Binosusume

General Makeup Channels

Pixiwoo
Goss Makeup Artist
Monroe Misfit Makeup
Manwomanfilm
iwanted2c1video
Atelier Maquillage
Hollywood Noir

Vintage Hair, Makeup & Fashion

Lisa Freemont Street
The Pinup Sweet Shoppe
Glamour Daze
Pinup Doll Ashley Marie
Micheline Pitt

 Professional Artists

Rae Morris
Illamasqua
MAKE UP FOR EVER
Charlotte Tillbury
Lisa Eldridge
Give Good Face with Jordan Liberty

Skincare

Koko Laroo
Gorgeously Green
Uppies Beads

Product Swatches

Temptalia
Karla Sugar


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird