Product Reviews: Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

There are so many mascara formulas out there that you would think the market is over saturated, but new formulas continue to be launched and people continue to buy them. The search for a "holy grail" item is part of what makes the cosmetics industry so lucrative--we buy an item hoping it does something and are disappointed, so we buy another and another. Every now and then a formula does what it promises and the product becomes a smash hit. On today's Makeup Monday Product Review, I will be talking about Clinique's wonderful Bottom Lash Mascara.
Image from clinique.com



 Clinique's blurb:

Now bottom lashes get in on the action with a brush engineered for tiny tasks and a formula that resists smears. Pair it with any mascara on top, and watch what happens. A full 90-day supply. $10.00 suggested retail. It is good for your bottom line. 

At $10 USD you get an adorable little mascara tube with the smallest "wand" I've ever seen. I hardly ever wear makeup on the lower lash line due to my oily skin, so I was very skeptical of this mascara. However, once I tried it I was pleasantly surprised. The wand lets you get every teeny lash and provides a dark and nicely separated look. You can apply more or less depending on the drama you want to achieve. I found that even in the Florida humidity it won't budge or smear!

I was very pleased with this mascara and used it on the top lashes as well for great definition. Granted this makes the application time a bit longer, but you don't get crunchy lashes like you do with some longer-lasting mascaras. Available in Black and Black/Brown for only $10 USD this is one product that is definitely worth the hype. Let me know if you have it or if you pick it up in the comments section below!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird