American Beauty



Happy 4th of July to my American friends and clients! I'm sure everyone is ready to head out on the water, to your local park or even your backyard. I, of course, have makeup on my mind. Supporting small business, especially American small business, is very important to me--even if they've grown to make it big! So, I figured I would make a little list of American beauty companies, big and small, for you to support! I tried to make sure their products were also made in the USA. If you know of any other companies please feel free to mention them in the comments below!

*To the best of my knowledge, these companies started in the US and also manufacture in the US. If you find an error, please correct me in the comments below.

Bare Escentuals

Benefit Cosmetics

Benjabelle Brush Tree

Besame Cosmetics

Bomber Betty Custom Cosmetics

Clean Brush Shampoo

Cult Nails

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-in-One Soaps

Fyrinnae Cosmetics

Jao Hand Sanitizer

Layrite Pomade

Lime Crime

Margarita Bloom Retro Vintage Beauty & Skincare

Morgana Minerals

philosophy

Sara Happ Lip Scrub

Senna Cosmetics

Smith's Rosebud Salve

Sugarpill Cosmetics

The Balm Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird