Rimmel Stay Matte Powder














Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Price: $4.99 USD

Rimmel Says: Controls shine for up to 12 hours. Minimizes the appearance of pores with a natural, matte finish. You won't go out without it!

For the price and performance I really love this pressed powder. It's cheap, doesn't break me out and it's generally easy to find. While the UK website says there are 6 shades available, I've only found 3 in the US, and I use "Transparent." I don't believe the color might show up ashy on darker tones, but you would have to experiment.

My only gripe is the packaging. The US version features a clear top that comes off, leaving you with the bottom piece/powder--no mirror! If they could make this product with a compact mirror and separate compartment for the puff/sponge (there isn't one now) I would be in heaven! It would let me use the product throughout the day for touch ups without having to store an extra sponge and mirror in my makeup bag.

I think the 12 hours shine control claim is a bit much, but Miami humidity is ruthless and not much stands up to it! Despite the packaging gripes, Rimmel London's Stay Matte Powder is definitely a beauty favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird