Gucci Envy Me: My Daily Fragrance (At the Moment)


Gucci Envy Me (2004)

Top Notes: Pink Peony, Pink Pepper, Cassia, Peach, Mango

Middle Notes: Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple

Base Notes: Sandalwood, White Tea, Teakwood, White Musk

What Stands Out Most: Peony, White Musk


I am too enamored with fragrance to wear one scent for the rest of my life. My mother has been wearing Armani Code for years and rarely, if ever, deviates from doing so. I just can't do that. While I think I have finally found a fragrance I can call my "signature", that doesn't mean I will be wearing it at all times. That scent (which I must keep secret, of course!) is best when going out and about--not for work. I know that defeats the purpose of a signature scent, but believe me, the scent isn't something the general public will be used to.

Therefore, I've been wearing Gucci's "Envy Me" as of late. It's a fresh scent without being too soft (like a cologne) without being too strong (like eau de parfums and scents with stronger notes). Envy Me is great for a professional environment and is light enough for warmer weather, without being too light to disappear in the cooler months. 

I'm about halfway through the bottle, after which I will think about switching to another fragrance. I wouldn't mind clearing up some space...my collection is pretty big!

Which fragrance do you like to wear to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird