SALE! Dooney & Bourke for Disney

I love all things Disney. I even mention it in my Instagram and Twitter bios. I also love purses--so this is a very dangerous combination I'm talking about here!

For some reason (probably the usual price of high-end handbags) I was unaware of this collaboration between the Disney brand and Dooney & Bourke. Thanks to the awesome blog The Main Street Mouse, I found out about a 30% off sale for the "Charms" line.

Image from DisneyStore.com

That adorable wristlet retails for $85, but is on sale for $58. Perhaps I could use it as a makeup bag? The world knows I don't need another purse or makeup bag, but I also have my eyes on this tote:

Image from DisneyStore.com


This is perfect for the car ride. A bit too big for the parks, but great to hold anything else! It retails for $245 and is on sale for $170.  I am still looking for a cute backpack-like purse for the parks. Any suggestions?

Click here to view the sale!

PS- Let me know if you buy anything from the sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird