Makeup Monday: OPI Minnie Mouse Collection

It's no secret I love Disney. I grew up wanting to be an animator after becoming obsessed with The Little Mermaid. One of the only things I like about living in Florida is that the Walt Disney World Resort is three hours away.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to make my yearly trip to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas last year and that was a bitter pill to swallow.

This year I can go back and I can't wait! I've made a countdown on my iPhone and I am already thinking of the goodies I want from the Beautifully Disney makeup collection.

I got a bit of a head start at Target and Ulta, though.



I ordered OPI's Minnie Mouse collection from Ulta. The set included all of the colors except for the polka-dot topper, which I ordered separately. It's not really your usual glitter topper, as some of the flecks are matte. It's very cute and goes with Minnie's signature dress. It doesn't seem like the set is available online anymore, so you will have to purchase any shades individually. 



At Target I discovered an adorable purse mirror and lipgloss set by Bonne Bell. The mirror has a stylish Minnie illustration on the front with a regular and magnifying mirror on the inside. A magnifying mirror is your best friend, ladies.


The lip glosses are from the same collection and feature four super-wearable colors. They are all extremely sheer with little-to-no color! Even the shimmer in the darker gloss barely shows through--anyone can wear these!


One warning though: The lip glosses have a VERY strong vanilla/coffee/cappuccino scent. I would stay away if you are "scentsitive."


Have you tried any Disney-related beauty products? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird